God’s Servants are Suffering!
South Asia is experiencing a dramatic second surge of coronavirus cases and deaths. Many are also suffering and dying from lack of food during the lockdowns. In just the last month, over 95 of our New Generations ministry leaders in this region have lost their lives from COVID. One region alone lost 25 leaders. Some died in service to others as they cared for those devastated by the virus. The vast majority of our church planters have no means of outside support for food and medicines. Cries for help are pouring in from our leaders across the region. Since the COVID pandemic began ravaging the world, New Generations has provided life-saving support for tens of thousands of families. Now it is time to care for our own!
The Body of Christ Action Plan
We will meet four specific needs for 1,000 families among our network leaders.
- We will assist families for up to three months with basic food items.
- We will pay household expenses for one month.
- We will provide a home-care medical kit for those who test positive.
- We will provide hospitalization for up to two weeks for severe cases.
How you can help? Individually, the magnitude of the problem is overwhelming. But together, it’s manageable.
- Please pray “God save Your servants and relieve their suffering!”
- $75 provides Food for a family for 3 months.
- Rice and flour / Lentils / Vegetables / Powdered milk / Cooking Oil
- $50 provides Household Expenses for a family for 1 month.
- Rent / Electric / Cooking Gas
- $50 provides a Medical Kit for one family.
- A full course of required home care medication for a family of 4
- $200 provides Hospitalization for one person.
- Up to a 2-week hospital stay for one person
We expect to care for 1,000 ministry families in crisis and we expect to spend an average of $200 per family on some combination of basic needs and medical care.
Total Cost: $200,000
#3: Spread the word
- Work your network, and share this webpage
At New Generations, honoring a donor’s intent is a high value. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, circumstances change, or local conditions prevent program implementation, New Generations will redirect funds to a similar need, to reflect the donor’s intent, as much as possible.
INVEST IN THE CAUSE
Help serve 1000 families devastated by the recent crisis!