As chaos and violence run rampant, affecting our Ukrainian brothers and sisters, we choose to take action with our God-given capacity to serve, love, and support.
It’s in these dark moments of tragedy that the light of Jesus has the capability to be all the more evident to those without hope.
We have the opportunity to be this light for the people of Ukraine.
With numbers climbing every day, it’s estimated that Europe can expect 5 million refugees in the coming months. Our partners across this region are in prime locations to provide emergency aid for many of these refugees.
How our partners in Ukraine are helping.
Our partners have been providing support for 12,000 refugees daily across 119 Help Centers that include gyms, schools, offices, and homes. The average need to cover the cost of this medical aid, food, and other basic necessities is $7 per day per refugee.
Additionally, we are supporting with welcome teams to receive refugees and provide assistance, psychological help, transportation fleets, financial centers, and housing provisions throughout Europe.
In the words of one of our partners, “We have capacity.”
We have capacity to love.
We have capacity to give.
We have capacity to serve.
How will you use your capacity today?
How you can financially help:
Give today and know 100% of the money goes directly to Ukrainian relief funds.
- $20 funds one van trip for 8 people from Poland border to a Help Center
- $30 supports 1 family of 4 for a day
- $50 covers transportation to host home
- $100 helps cover host location utility bills or medical emergency kit
- $200 supports 1 family of 4 for a week
- $800 supports 1 family of 4 for a month
- $1,600 supports 1 family of 4 for two months
- $2,500 supports 1 family of 4 for three months