It is estimated that 8 million people have been displaced from their homes in Ukraine.
The headlines have disappeared but the war rages on in Ukraine. The needs are still great as families on the war front continue to be displaced and people all over Ukraine struggle with trauma and loss.
It’s in these dark moments of tragedy that the light of Jesus has the capability to be all the more evident to those without hope.
We have the opportunity to be this light for the people of Ukraine.
How our partners in Ukraine are helping.
In 2022, 119 Refugee Help Centers along with over 500 volunteers coordinating a fleet of cars, vans, and buses rescued 411,000 people fleeing the war torn cities and villages of Ukraine.
You helped our partners:
- Deliver 984 tons of emergency food and supplies
- Reach over 20,000 children and women with trauma healing through our sports camps
- Distribute 45,000 spiritual resources to bring hope and trauma healing
- 14,500 water filters distributed providing 1.4 billion gallons of clean water
In the words of one of our partners, “We have capacity.”
We have capacity to love.
We have capacity to give.
We have capacity to serve.
How will you use your capacity today?
How you can financially help:
Give today and know 100% of the money goes directly to Ukrainian relief funds.
- $15 can provide a Solar Light that lasts 24 hours on a single charge
- $20 funds a mini water filtration system providing up to 100,000 gallons of clean water
- $50 can purchase a stove to provide heat for 1 family
- $250 gives one month of 24/7 care for an orphan – shelter, food, and school
- $3,000 provides basic house repairs allowing a family to move back home