HELP FAMILIES DEVASTATED BY THE RECENT CRISIS AND CONTINUE TO INVEST IN THE GROWTH OF THE LOCAL CHURCH!
Recently we shared an amazing story of how radical Muslims devastated one of our ministry areas and killed one of the church planters. Shortly after that massive floods hit this Muslim community, leaving tens of thousands without housing, food or water. When our team chose to help save the lives of those who had persecuted them God used those actions to point people to Jesus.
Over 100 Muslims came to faith and were baptized. What’s more, a door opened for the future spreading of the Gospel. This story lit a fire in us. We were energized by watching God turn tragedy into triumph. And now there is an opportunity to see Him do it again.
There is a growing crisis devastating one of our African regions. For security reasons, we cannot disclose details about the location or identity of the people affected, but the press calls what is happening “genocide.” What we can tell you is that millions who are being ravaged by violence and looting currently lack food, water, and medical care. The leaders on the ground have worked tirelessly to put together a phased plan to support the survivors.
In the midst of this tragedy, we are asking for your prayer and financial partnership. In the last crisis, we dealt with numbers in the tens of thousands. This time, millions are at risk. While our hearts are broken by these circumstances, we believe that God can turn this terrible situation into an incredible opportunity through your generosity and compassion. So, “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up,” Galatians 6:9.
Please, join us by responding sacrificially to this call. We want those suffering to know that God’s love is greater than man’s hate. And nothing shouts love like food to starving people!
Help Us Meet this Incredible Need!
How you can help? Individually, the magnitude of the problem is overwhelming. But together, it’s manageable.
- Please pray for the families facing violence, looting, and starvation. In the name of Jesus, ask for peace and provision.
- Please pray for spiritual opportunities. In the name of Jesus, pray that God would make a way for the Gospel to penetrate each community.
- Please pray for God’s protection over our ministry partners. In the name of Jesus, bless these men and women who courageously overcome evil with good.
- Here are the specific ways you can make a life-saving difference. We are trusting God to provide for the needs of 1,000 families for three months.
- $42 supports one family of 6 for one week.
- $170 supports one family of 6 for one month.
- $340 supports one family of 6 for two months.
- $510 supports one family of 6 for three months.
#3: Spread the word
- We’re looking to rally 1,000 givers for this cause in the next month.
- How many friends can you get to join you in this mission?
- Copy and share this website to your social media to invite your friends to join you in making a difference!
HELP A FAMILY IN NEED!
You can help feed a family for $170 or by buying one or more of the items below.
- 50kg of their local grain $100
- 20kg Bag of Wheat Flour $20
- 10kg Bag of Rice $10
- 5kg of Sugar $5
- 5 Liters of Cooking Oil $5
- 5 Liters of Liquid Soap $5
- 5 Liters of Sanitizer $15
- 10 Masks $10
Our goal is to serve 1000 families who have been most devastated by this crisis!
- Phase 1 – May 2021
- Phase 2 – June 2021
- Phase 3 – July 2021
TOTAL COSTS $510,000
- Phase 1 – $170,000
- Phase 2 – $170,000
- Phase 3 – $170,000
JOIN US IN HELPING 1000 FAMILIES!
When you give today, you’re not only providing help for hurting people, you’re opening the door for the Good News to go where it has never been. Your gift today can have an eternal impact. Thank you for partnering with us.
This project will have incredible outcomes for the Kingdom of God!
- Life-saving resources will be provided to 300 families identified as most affected by the flooding within our church planting sites in this region.
- Those who do not know Jesus will see that the Good News is something that you can feel as well as hear. This will open up wonderful new opportunities.
- There will be a clear contrast between the warm love of God and the cold indifference of Islam that turns away from hurting people.
- New believers will learn that loving their neighbor is a fundamental part of following Jesus.
At New Generations, honoring a donor’s intent is a high value. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, circumstances change, or local conditions prevent program implementation, New Generations will redirect funds to a similar need, to reflect the donor’s intent, as much as possible.
INVEST IN THE CAUSE
Help serve 1000 families devastated by the recent crisis!